RMEDE, Real Time Medical Electronic Data Exchange, was developed by the Center for Strategic Health Innovation (CSHI) at the University of South Alabama (USA) and is an industry leading program with predictive analytics capability and customizable ad hoc reporting.
The intuitive and flexible user interface is completely operational over multiple platforms including computers, tablets and smartphones. Our analysts have the ability and willingness to perform custom analytics based on care team needs.
The RMEDE Patient Management System allows care team users to:
- Custom reporting and data analytics for care team
- Set reminders and goals for interventions and tasks
- View medication fill history and prescriptions by other providers
- View visits to emergency departments, other providers and hospitalizations
- View patient conditions, status, lab work and imaging studies